Carman Country Fair
DON’T FORGET TO COME AND ENJOY THE MANITOBA HEARTLAND RODEO ASSOCIATION FINALS!! They are on Saturday and Sunday September 6th and 7th. Come out and watch the fun, at the Fair Grounds. It is the 5th annual Rodeo here in Carman and it promises to be a good time.
Here are the 50/50 numbers drawn over the weekend.
Thursday; 0819219 $191.00 claimed
Friday; 0602223 $225.40 claimed
Saturday; 4044181 $332.40 We have a WINNER
Congratulations to Jennifer Stow!!
The Carman Country Fair showcases livestock, home displays, exhibits, motor sports, art and crafts, and many activities such as children’s entertainment, unique livestock demonstrations and an outstanding array of free stage entertainment.
FREE ADMISSION TO THE FAIRGROUNDS!
- 4-H FunFest - Thursday is the big day for 4-H members and their families.
- 4-H, Help us celebrate 101 years of 4-H in Canada. See here for more information on the events and activities taking place!
- Come join us for FAMILY DAY on Thursday, The Midway opens at 3:00 P.M. take advantage of a $10.00 DISCOUNT OFF THE REGULAR PRICE($29.95) OF WRISTBANDS, Bring your family, check out the entertainment, we have Leanne Pearson on the stage on Thursday evening, lots of fun for kids of all ages.
- Parade on Saturday morning
- Free Entertainment Downtown
- Exhibit Hall – Western Canada’s largest display of crafts and handiwork.
- Children’s Entertainment- Balloon Artist, Face Painting, Magician, and more…
Plan on attending the Carman Country Fair this July 10, 11 and 12th, 2014!
CHECK OUT OUR 2014 PROGRAM BOOK!!
Please note a few additions and changes following;
Click on this link.http://issuu.com/88659/docs/2014_carman_country_fair_program/0PLEASE NOTE: THE TIMES OF THE TRADE SHOW ARE AS FOLLOWS; THURSDAY AND FRIDAY 3:00 P.M. -10:00 P.M. SATURDAY 10:00 A.M. -6:00 P.M.
Breakaway Family Restaurant and Lounge will be serving Breakfast all day only on the Weekend of the Fair July 10, 11 and 12. Enjoy the heartwarming charm and friendly service as you enjoy their breakfast.