The Carman Country Fair showcases livestock, home
displays, exhibits, motor sports, art and crafts, and many activities such as children’s entertainment, unique livestock demonstrations and an outstanding array of free stage entertainment.
The 2017 Vendor application forms are now online. Follow this link for more information
As you can see below, last year we were honored to host the 1st ever Manitoba Lumberjack Championships! Take a look at the three TSN Lumberjack episodes found on our TSN Lumberjack Episodes page; or read all about it under Lumberjacks tab in the top menu.
Calling all Volunteers:
The DAS is about raising agricultural awareness, though the Carman Fair, and other events throughout the year. We would love for you to join our board to share your ideas with us!
If being a board member isn’t something for you, have you considered volunteering for the fair? It is never to soon to contact us about wanting to volunteer. Before the fair we hold work bees to prep our fairgrounds for the three day event. during the fair we need volunteers to manage traffic, sell tickets, check wristbands, cleanup crew, etc.
For more information Contact the DAS office at 204-745-2226 or email email@example.com
Highlights of the Fair:
- 4-H – celebrating 103 years of 4-H in Canada.
- Family Day on Thursday: The Midway opens at 3:00 P.M. $10.00 discount off ride all day wristbands($29.95)
- 2015 Manitoba Lumberjack Competition
- Parade on Saturday morning 10AM
- Free Entertainment Downtown
- Exhibit Hall – Western Canada’s largest display of crafts and handiwork.
- Children’s Entertainment