Carman Country Fair
We have added something new and exciting to our lineup of GREAT things to do at the Carman Country Fair
We call it the Carman Dufferin Farmer’s Challenge
It promises to be a good time, with lots of challenges and excitement added in the mix.
Check it out!!!
You can participate as a team, sponsor or an activity host
Just go to the drop down for Farmer’s Challenge and get all of the details.
WE COULD NOT DO WHAT WE DO WITHOUT ALL OF THE HELP AND SUPPORT OF OUR WONDERFUL TOWN AND SURROUNDING AREA PATRONS, VOLUNTEERS AND EXHIBITORS.
WE NEED YOU!!!
IF YOU HAVE SOME SPARE TIME AND LOTS OF ENERGY AND ARE WILLING TO HAVE SOME FUN WHILE YOU ARE WORKING WE NEED YOU TO COME TO, CALL OR EMAIL THE OFFICE @ 44 KINGS PARK ROAD, 204-745-2226 OR email@example.com.
Our work bees start in May. We clean, fix and rearrange things. And we have loads of fun doing it. The start date of our first Work Bee will be posted on our Website so that you can come and check us out.
For the students interested in helping you will receive credit for volunteerism on your report card.
OUR FIRST WORK BEE WAS HELD ON MAY 4, AT 7:30 PM. FROM NOW TIL THE MIDDLE OF JUNE WE HAVE A WORK BEE EACH MONDAY (EXCEPT THE 18TH) COME JOIN THE FUN.
The Carman Country Fair showcases livestock, home displays, exhibits, motor sports, art and crafts, and many activities such as children’s entertainment, unique livestock demonstrations and an outstanding array of free stage entertainment.
FREE ADMISSION TO THE FAIRGROUNDS!
- 4-H FunFest – Thursday is the big day for 4-H members and their families. The Funfest is coming back this year!!
- 4-H, Help us celebrate 102 years of 4-H in Canada. See here for more information on the events and activities taking place!
- Come join us for FAMILY DAY on Thursday, The Midway opens at 3:00 P.M. take advantage of a $10.00 DISCOUNT OFF THE REGULAR PRICE($29.95) OF WRISTBANDS, Bring your family, check out the entertainment. We strive to get the local bands out for the evening on Thursday. Come enjoy for free on Thursday.
- Parade on Saturday morning
- Free Entertainment Downtown
- Exhibit Hall – Western Canada’s largest display of crafts and handiwork.
- Children’s Entertainment- TBA
Plan on attending the Carman Country Fair this July 9, 10, and 11th, 2015!
Our PROGRAM BOOK IS IN THE WORKS. IT WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS ITS READY.
DONT FORGET, IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ADVERTISEMENT IN THE BOOK THIS YEAR IT IS AS SIMPLE AS CONTACTING THE OFFICE FOR THE INFORMATION OR CHECK IT OUT ON THE WEBSITE. WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SPONSORS. WE OFFER A VARIETY OF PACKAGES WITH SOME PERKS TO GO WITH SOME OF THEM.